Has your college been blacklisted? Are you looking for a college transfer? Extending your student visa in the UK should be simple and easy procedure, but many discover that the process is not as simple as they think. We can help you throughout the process.
Have you passed your English test (B2 If you are looking for Universities, State funded colleges, highly trusted colleges or A rated colleges, we are here to help.
We receive hundreds of enquiries from students who want to extend their visas. For a variety of reasons, unfortunately many students are refused by the Home Office.
The UK Government introduced a new immigration system in 2007 called the Points Based System (PBS) which has changed the way in which different groups of migrants can enter the UK and the pre-requisites they require. This new immigration system is controlled by the UK Border Agency (UKBA a department of the Home Office. It affects all international students from outside the European Economic Area coming to study in the UK from April 2009.
The courses we can help you enrol are:
• Business & Professional includes Accountancy, Business & Law
• Creative Industries includes Art & Design, Graphic Design, Music and Performing Arts
• Digital & Technology includes Brickwork, Carpentry, IT, Science and Building
• Health & Public Services includes Childcare & Education, Health & Social Care
• Services to People includes Hair & Beauty, Sport, Travel & Tourism and Cookery
• Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
• Diploma in Strategic Management.
• Bsc in Business Management.
• Bsc in Financial Management.
• Post Graduate Diploma.
• PGD in management.
• PGD in Accounting.
• Global MBA.
• Msc in Finance.
And many more…
Requirements for Tier 4 Student Visa application
• Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
• Maintenance (funding): Bank statements
• Academic Certificates
If you are an international student on a student visa or with leave (permission to stay) to study in the UK, you can apply to extend your visa subject to meeting the immigration rules. We have friendly staff who will be able to offer you help, advice and guidance throughout the process.