At Phoenix Training we provide the training you will require to obtain an SIA licence, this is a ‘QCF Level 2 – Working as a Security Guard' or 'Door Supervisor’. This will allow you to work as a security guard or a door supervisor including working on licenced premises.
Such jobs that you can do include:
• Security guarding at retail parks or shops, such as high end fashion shops or sportswear shops.
• Night security on industrial estates or 24 hour shopping centres.
• Stewarding at festivals such as ‘V-Festival’ or ‘T in the Park’.
• Working sports events such as boxing events or football stewarding.
- Earn from minimum wage to £9/hour - Course held monthly
Pay an extra £40 to upgrade and you can also:
• Work on licenced premises as a door supervisor for pubs, nightclubs and bars
- Earn from £8/hour - £12/hour - Course held twice weekly
Why should you choose Phoenix?
Our operational training team consists of a former Royal Bodyguard, high ranking police officers and experienced door supervisors who have worked in security roles – you will obtain knowledge and experience so that you pass the course and are prepared for your first shift.
• Courses run twice a week, every Monday and Thursday. This course is 4 days and you will be required to undertake 30 hours of training.
• Results within 1 week – as soon as we have called you and informed you that you have passed the course, you can send off for your SIA licence.
• Our market leading prices from £99 which is inclusive of all costs such as exam fees and certification. There are no hidden extras.
• Option to undertake a first aid course for £49 which is valid for 3 years – an excellent way to become more employable as often, there are requirements for first aid trained staff
• Guaranteed interview with Phoenix Security, our sister company, once you have obtained your SIA licence. Phoenix Security is an operation security company which has been operating nationally for over 15 years.
• As we are confident in the quality and realism of our course, we offer a free resit, should you require this.