We are looking for talented Team leaders and Deputy General Managers with experience. Come along to The Four Oaks on Wednesday 1st October 2015 between 10am and 3pm to have a coffee, chat and meet some of the team who already work here, feel free to call Ben Bednall (General Manager) on 0121 308 1460 for more information.
At The Four Oaks, we pride ourselves on wonderfully fresh food combined with exceptionally high standards of service - all delivered in a really warm, welcoming and comfortable pub. As a place to work, there are constant opportunities to develop your skills. Whether in the Kitchen or Front of House, you'll quickly find that everyone in the team shares your passion for quality food, quality service and a quality guest experience.
One of the most important aspects of The Four Oaks brand is that we deliver the best guest experience in the industry and ensure every guest leaves with a smile! If you're ambitious about building your career in hospitality, this is the perfect place to fulfil your potential.
About the Job:
• Working in partnership with the General Manager to effectively manage the business.
• People management including assisting with recruitment, training & development, rota planning, performance management.
• Working with the General Manager to manage the P&L and other financial reporting.
• Cost control; including ensuring team correctly manage stock and wastage, costs, and monitoring other outgoings.
• Ensuring every department operates inside company standards for quality and service.
• Proactively promoting the business as needed to increase revenue streams.
We are looking for Management, who have a solid working knowledge of hospitality or retail operations; are natural leaders and are committed to encouraging the development of their team as well as focusing on their own career development.
Successful candidates will need to display our four core leadership behaviours: