Rent an entire 2 bedroom self catering fully furnished apartment in an amazing city centre location, just off Broad Street, Birmingham’s dynamic entertainment destination, you won’t even need your car. You are far enough away to get peace and quiet but close enough to walk to canalside bars, clubs and great restaurants. This apartment is great for business travellers and tourists alike. Available for holiday, short stay and long term rental.
Birmingham is the UK’s second-largest city and in the top 10 cities to visit in the world. It has amazing shops, vibrant nightlife, great restaurants and with more canals to explore than Venice it makes for a very unique experience.
What you get:
· 2 double bedrooms accommodating 4
· Blow up mattresses can be provided for extra guests FOC
· Large open plan living room with separate dining area
· Free wifi
· Utilities included (gas/water/electric)
· Linen and towels
· Internal courtyard
Shopping and Entertainment:
· 7 minutes walk from Brindley Place - Birmingham’s premier business and leisure centre, where there is a wide selection of restaurants, cafés and shops.
· Centenary Square - is on the north side of Broad Street and is used for many of the city’s main cultural events including the Frankfurt Christmas Market, Arts Festivals, Remembrance Day Services, New Year’s Celebrations and during Christmas hosts a temporary ice rink and Ferris Wheel.
· The Barclaycard Arena is only 4 minutes walk.
· The Crescent Theatre (Sheepcote Street) – a few minutes walk
· National Sea Life Centre – 5 minutes walk
· Cineworld – 10 minutes walk
· New Alexandra Theatre – 20 minutes walk
· Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery – 2 miles
· Bullring Shopping Centre – 2 miles
· Think Tank Museum – 2.6 miles
Transport and Car Parks:
· Barclaycard Arena Car Park (24 hour) Sheepcote Street – few minutes walk
· Bus Station - St Vincent Street (just round the corner)
· Nearest Bus Stop - Grosvenor Street West 0.2 miles
· New Street Station - 1.4 miles
· Moor Street Station - 2.4miles
· Motorway (M5) – 6 miles
· Birmingham Airport -10 miles
Nearest place to eat:
· Fiddle & Bone Pub (Sheepcote Street)
· JuJu’s Café (on the canalside) – 4 minutes walk
· Edmunds Fine Dining (Brindley Place) – 6 minutes walk
· Café Rouge (Brindley Place) – 8 minutes walk
£95 per night Sunday – Thursday
£145 per night Friday & Saturday
Refundable deposit: 1 night rental
No cleaning fee
Cancellation 14 days or more till arrival - Deposit partially refundable
Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival - 1 night’s fee chargeable